History of the firm
The founding partner, Mr. Ferdinand M. Henry, was called to the Bar in England just after World War 1 and the second partner, Sir Denis Henry Q.C. was called to the Bar in 1939.
The firm of Henry, Henry & Bristol was formed in 1959 and the three partners were Mr. F. M. Henry, Sir Denis Henry Q.C. and Mr. Carol W. J. Bristol Q. C.
The current principal is Mr. James A.L Bristol.